Local Area Trip Planing Information
Club Trip Approvers
For Canoe Wales we have introduced a new system to approve club trips. When a Trip Approver is required the committee has authorised the following people:
Tim Bryant: Sea.
Stuart Coulson: Sea, WW.
Richard Lawrence: Sea, Surf.
Chris Russell: Sea, Surf.
Sea Weather Forecasts:
Met Office Inshore: Select the correct area on the map, area 9 or 10.
- “A Sea Guide to the Pembrokeshire Coastline” by Tom Bennett.
- Admiralty Chart 1973 “Cardigan Bay Southern Part”.
- Admiralty Leisure Chart “Saint Govan’s Head to Saint Davids Head”.
- Admiralty Chart 1076 “Linney Head to Oxwich Point” (covers southern coast).
- Pembrokeshire and Ceredigion “A Sea Canoeing Guide” has extensive, localised information specific for Sea Kayakers.
Current Wind and Swell Data
St Anns Head (Use tabs at top of page for graphs of past 24hrs)
UK Buoy Data (Some are still available, others are now redundent)